Theme: Gaming/ Game
Prize Pool: RM 2,400.00
- 1st place: RM 1,200.00
- 2nd place: RM 800.00
- 3rd place: RM 400.00
Rules & Regulation
- Competition will take place on 23rd September 2017.
- There are 10 available slots, on-site registration will be open if slots are still available.
- After online registration, a confirmation email will be sent within 3 (THREE) working days.
- Participants are allowed to form a team with 2 to 3 members.
- Participants below the age of 18 must attain guardian consent in order to join the competition.
- All skits are advised to be performed in English. Do consider the comprehension of our judges and provide subtitles whenever necessary if you wish to perform in languages such as klingon, parseltongue, minion language, elvish, or any other language.
- Participants are to prepare a short skit for the competition that is no longer than 5 (FIVE) minutes, exceeding the given time will result in deduction of marks.
- Participants have a maximum of 2 (TWO) minutes to set up their props on stage.
- Participants are required to be present at the registration booth 1 (ONE) hour before competition to confirm attendance.
- The theme of this cosplay competition is Game. Participants that fail to follow the theme will result in mark deduction or disqualification.
- During performance, a maximum of two helpers will be allowed. Helpers are only allowed on stage if dressed in all black (not in cosplay costume).
- Helpers are not allowed to have any speaking roles during performance.
- As the competition will be partnered with Astro, kindly keep the skit contents PG13.
- Liquids, confetti, flammable and sharp objects are prohibited, usage of such objects will result in deduction of marks or disqualification.
- Materials that are strictly prohibited are:
- Real hand guns with live ammunition.
- Any types of hard metal or metal foil (except aluminum foils).
- Blades or any sharp objects.
- Spray Paint cans and other aerosol related products.
- Any chemically hazardous (Inflammable, radioactive, corrosive, reactive or volatile) objects.
- Lighter, matches or anything that can cause fire.
- Firing any projectiles into the audience area is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Any facilities that are damaged while in use by the participants will be made the responsibility of the participant.
- Participants are required to send any performance audio, video, and/or images to [enter email] at least 3 (THREE) days before the competition.
- Audio – .wav
- Video – .avi/.wmv/.mpeg4/.mkv (if applicable)
- Image – .jpeg/.jpg/.png (if applicable)
- Organizer reserves the right to change the R&R without prior notice.
For further information please contact email@example.com