Open tournament: for all Local player & International player
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/xJLj9kLnhiGwP3kZ2
To enquiry for any updated information regarding the FV Cup 2017 FIFA 17 Tournament
Please click link below: https://www.facebook.com/events/265799800586466/
23rd September 2017 (Grouping Stage + Knock out Stage)
24th September 2017 (Cont Knock-out stage)
10.00 am – 9.00 pm
Merchandise from the sponsors will be distributed accordingly:
1. Qualifying group stage
2. Top 2 of each group will be qualified to the next round (Knock out round)
Group Score Calculation:
1. Win : 3 points
2. Draw : 1 points
3. Lose: 0 points
4. If points tied between gamers, the following rules applied in order:
– Earlier match results (Head-to-head).
– Goal difference (Scored goal minus away goal).
– Goal scored.
– Goal away.
1. Game Type: Exhibition Match
2. Team Category: Club & International Team
3. Difficulty Level: Legendary
5. Half length: 5 min (round robin) 6 min (knock out)
6. Game Speed: Normal
7. Injuries: Off
8. Offside: On
9. Bookings: On
10. Substitute: 7
11. Hand Ball: Off
12. Referee: Random
13. Camera: Tele
14. Extra time: NO (round robin) YES (knock out)
15. Penalties: NO (round robin) YES (knock out)
16. Defending: TACTICAL Defending
17. Camera: Zoom = 0, Height = 20
18. Keeper control: NO
Rules & Regulations:
1. Change of Formation and Substitutes STRICTLY before game start and during half time, throw in, goal kick, corner kick and serious injured ONLY. If you need to stop the game for any reason, you have to kick the ball out of field. If your opponent makes an official complaint, first you will be given warning and if it happens again, you will lose the game with score 0-3
2. Participants are NOT ALLOWED to CHANGE & EDIT their team FORMATION. However, participants are ALLOWED to change formation with DEFAULT FORMATION ONLY. CUSTOM TACTICS are allowed.
3. We will provide tournament controller with AS IS condition. Participants are encourage to bring their own game controller at their own risk (if missing or broken).
4. Before a match start, a coin toss will be held to determine player 1 & 2 (optional)
5. Arriving late (5 minutes) for a scheduled match may result in a forfeit at the discretion of the organizer
6. If any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the organizer, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or be disqualified from the tournament and ban to enter next tournaments
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
a) Delaying the match by passing the ball at own half.
b) The use of any cheat program
c) Intentional disconnection
d) The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
e) Match fixing or clearly allowing one’s opponent to win a match
f) Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g. use of abusive/foul language), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions (e.g. provocation) directed towards another player (inside & outside the game)
7. If any player(s) want to withdraw from tournament with whatsoever reason at any stage:-
– No refunds will be given
– No slot(s) transfer or substitute with other player is allowed
– Their opponent will be given a win with 0-3 score
8. Organizer have the right to change the tournament format, game format, prizes, time, venue, date, etc. without given any prior notice before, during or after the tournament over
9. In the event of any dispute during the tournament, the decision of the organizer will be final