Welcome to the FV Cup, the biggest fighting games event in Malaysia! We have 6 fighting games and a FIFA17 tournament in this event. For more info regarding these tournament, click the links below:
FV Cup Capcom Pro Tour Street Fighter V:
FV Cup King of Fighter 14:
FV Cup: Tanukana Invitation (Tekken 7):
FV Cup Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite:
FV Cup Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev2:
FV Cup FIFA17:
Open tournament: for Local player & International player
To enquire for any updated information regarding the FV Cup Capcom Pro Tour
Please click link: http://flashvisiontv.tumblr.com/
GENERAL RULES FOR FV CUP 2017
– All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
– All Tournament Matches are 2/3 Games unless otherwise noted under their particular rulesets. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals for All games are 3/5
– All Games are run in Double Elimination style, Larger turnouts will be split up into Pool Play with Double Elimination Rules until a Semifinals such as top 32/16 are whittled down to Top 8 For Finals
– All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
– Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
– Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight will force you to forfeit the round.
– Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
– You must provide your own controller for games played on all systems.
– Brook Converters are allowed.
– Cronus Max Plus and Titan One converters are banned.
– Nintendo 3DS, 2DS, or WiiU gamepad as gamepads are not allowed.
– If you use a PS4 Dualshock or wireless controller of any kind, be sure to disconnect or desync it after every match, failure to do so will be grounds for DQ if another match is interrupted.
– If you are entered into multiple tournaments that possibly happen at the same time, please notify your pool judges to avoid any DQs
– Coaching is allowed with One 30 second coaching break in a set before games. Coaches must be named before their matches. Coaches are not allowed on stage next to their players during a match.
– There is a maximum of 30 seconds allowed between games in a set.
All participants must register online in advance of the tournament date. See the schedule for more details.
Entry into the tournament after the registration period expires is generally not allowed, but may be accepted at the discretion of the Person in charge.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
All players in the tournament will be seeded by regions. To the best of our ability, we will place players in the bracket in a manner that minimizes the chances of them playing against someone who lives in close physical proximity to them. This increases the likelihood that you will play against players whom you have not played against before.